Spirit Week (week prior to Aquacade)
- Points will be awarded to each home displaying a Westacres Flag, T-shirt or a Home Display reflecting that year’s theme.
- Homemade flags are allowed but must be 2’ X 3’ or bigger.
- Homes can display Red or Green, representing the Aquacade side they chose to support.
- First, Second and Third ‘Grand Champion’ prizes will be awarded in addition to participation points for all.
Corn Roast (Friday evening)
Everyone is welcome.
- Corn Husking – Current residents in good standing and former residents may participate for points.
- Kickball – Current residents in good standing, former residents, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren of current residents, and former residents may participate.
Parade (Saturday morning)
- Residents in good standing, plus former residents, friends, relatives, and guests of residents in good standing may particpate.
Field Events (Saturday following the parade)
- Current residents in good standing, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren of current residents in good standing, and former residents may participate.
Adult Dance (Saturday evening)
- The event is free for Current Residents and points are awarded for attendance.
- Former residents and friends may attend. There is a $10 fee for food and music.
Swim Events (Sunday starting at Noon)
- Current residents in good standing only may participate.
Note: Renters can participate in all events as long as the homeowner has given permission and is not participating.