- The Clubhouse is in an elevated position at the end of a short private road. The clubhouse has patio windows along the side overlooking the lake, and also has a large deck for you to enjoy the view.
Call Ellen: 248-425-6695
- Seating up to 185 people including:
- 13 six foot banquet tables
- 3 eight foot banquet tables
- 26 five foot round tables
- Refitted kitchen including:
- 2 stoves
- large capacity refrigerators
- stainless steel central island
- door and a hatch into the main hall
- Moveable Stage, ideal for band or DJ.
- Media Center with large projector screen (available upon request)
Making a Reservation in 3 easy steps:
1. Check clubhouse availability for your chosen date(s)
2.Phone Ellen Finn 248-425-6695 (8am-8pm only please) to confirm your date is open and request a contract form.
3. Return the contract with your deposit to confirm your rental.
The Rental Director must confirm to you that your rental date(s) are available before that date can be considered held. Once the Rental Director has confirmed your date(s), the Association will hold your date(s) for 2 weeks. After this time, if we have not received your completed contract & deposit, we may make the Clubhouse available to other renters. The Rental Director’s decision is final in all matters related to Clubhouse rentals.
Westacres Resident Rental Rate:
|Sponsored Rental Rate:||$500.00||Security Deposit:||$325.00|
|Non-Resident Rental Rate:||$700.00||Security Deposit:||$500.00|
The deposit holds your reservation date and is deposited into our account.
THE BALANCE MUST BE PAID IN FULL 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT.
The following information is a guideline only: always refer to your written contract for the most up-to-date information regarding rental rates, privileges and responsibilities.
If you need to cancel your booking, you must give the Association written notice.
If the Event is to be held during the months of April – July you must give at least 60 days notice of cancellation, and at any other time you must give at least 30 days notice of cancellation.
RENTAL OF THE CLUBHOUSE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY BEACH PRIVILEGES.
The Board reserves the right to act for the benefit of the entire membership and may refuse use of the Clubhouse if they feel that the intended use is not appropriate.
Corporate parties are strictly forbidden. Such activities will result in loss of security deposit.
Rental of the Clubhouse includes the use of the Clubhouse, parking lot, and access road to the Clubhouse. Use of the parking lot and access road is not EXCLUSIVE to the Renter’s use. All Westacres members always have unlimited access to the parking lot, access road, beach, park, tennis court, boat well, ball diamond, etc. during the Renter’s event.
Rental of the Clubhouse DOES NOT include the use of any other Westacres facilities……Beach, Park, Tennis Courts, Boat Well.
Special permission will be granted for structures installed in the ball diamond area only upon written request, and approved by a majority of the Westacres Community Association Board 2 weeks prior to said event.
All parties for people under the age of 21 must be chaperoned by at least 2 Westacres parents per 30 attendees. Clubhouse Renters must be present at all times during the event.